You Can Depend on Morrison, Inc. as Your Heating Contractor
Are you looking for reliable residential furnace repair in the Mid-Ohio Valley? Look no further than Morrison, Inc. in Marietta, OH. Since 1961, we have offered outstanding furnace repair for homes all across our area. We are the oldest and most trusted service company in the region. We understand that furnaces do not just break or malfunction during business hours. That is why we always offer 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week response. We are the Mid-Ohio Valley’s heating contractor of choice. Call us today at (740) 837-4010 or toll free at (866) 395-2923 to find out what we can do for you. We always offer free estimates.
We are licensed in Ohio and West Virginia.
Always Ready to Provide Fantastic Furnace Repair
No one wants their furnace to conk out in the dead of winter, especially on an extremely cold night. It is uncomfortable, to say the least. Even more than that, it is dangerous. You can count on Morrison, Inc. being always ready to handle your furnace problems. Our expert team can get to your Mid-Ohio Valley home as soon as possible, quickly diagnose the issue, and solve it. We do this with hard work and dedication, all while setting the standard for customer service. Morrison, Inc. commits itself daily to going above and beyond for our customers. When your furnace malfunctions or breaks down, you can count on us.
Troubleshoot Your Furnace Problems
We are always ready to help, but to avoid unnecessary costs to you, check these common problems first:
- Is the thermostat turned to the “heat” setting?
- Is the temperature set higher than the room temperature?
- Is there power running to the furnace? (Test by turning the fan to “ON” on your thermostat.)
- Are the circuit breakers in the electrical panel all in the “ON” position?
- Is the power switch in the ‘ON’ position?
- Has the furnace filter been replaced recently?
- All 1” thick furnace filters should be replaced monthly.
- Wider filters (2” thick or thicker) and other high-capacity, pleated filters can most likely be changed every other month.
- Do all return air grilles have at least 4” of clear air space from furniture?
- Are all supply air registers open and blowing air?
- Are other gas-fired appliances (stove, fireplace, etc.) working properly ? If not, it may be a gas supply issue.
Morrison, Inc. Proudly Serves These Counties in the Mid-Ohio Valley:
Washington County, OH
Noble County, OH
Monroe County, OH
Guernsey County, OH
Wood County, WV
Pleasants County, WV
Ritchie County, WV
Jackson County, WV
Handling Every HVAC Need for the Mid-Ohio Valley
As your heating contractor of choice in the Mid-Ohio Valley, we handle much more than just furnace repair. Our team also offers expert, reliable heat pump repair, heating repair and residential boiler repair. And when your air conditioning malfunctions on a hot, sweaty summer day, we will be there. We are the smart choice for air conditioning repair, too. We dedicate ourselves to keeping you and your family comfortable through the entire year. Morrison, Inc. is the company to call for every HVAC need.
Contact Morrison, Inc. whenever you need trustworthy residential furnace repair in the Mid-Ohio Valley.